Signature Summer Concert Series
Woodstone Country Club is excited to announce its signature Summer Concert Series benefitting Miller-Keystone Blood Center!
The Summer Concert Series – to be held at the Country Club, March 2017 – September 2017, welcomes Country Club members, community supporters of the Blood Center, and corporate sponsorship partners who want to enjoy live music, exceptional cuisine, and competition on the fairway…all while saving lives in the community.
The series features seven one-of-a-kind experiences at Woodstone Country Club, including events on the Country Club’s newly renovated outdoor deck area:
- March 25, 7pm-10pm – Welcome Spring Show – 19th Grille
Music by The Bikini Brothers & Friends
- June 18, 10am-2pm – Jazz Brunch – Woodstone Grande Ballroom
Music by The Tom Hillecker Quartet
- June 30, 7pm-10pm – Independence Fireworks Show – Par 5 Patio Deck
Music by Jimmy & the Parrots
- August 18, 7pm-10pm – Nine and Dine Fun Night – Golf Course and Par 5 Patio Deck
Music by Richie Molinaro’s 70s Flashback Band (Golf Shotgun at 4pm)
- September 1, 7pm-10pm – Fall Friday Fun Night – Golf Course and Par 5 Patio Deck
Music by UUU (Golf Shotgun at 1pm)
- September 17, 10am-2pm – Brunch with Strings – Woodstone Grande Ballroom
Music by The Elegance String Quartet
- October 27 – Closeout Concert Celebration
Music by the Craig Thatcher Band
The Summer Concert Series presents a one-of-a-kind experience, but the event also maintains a unique purpose: to save lives. All proceeds from the series will go to Miller-Keystone Blood Center and directly benefit blood transfusion recipients in our region’s hospitals. This is more than a show, but rather it is a tribute to the power of music as it brings people together to make a difference. Each guest will indeed have a hand in saving the lives of our closest neighbors, friends, families, co-workers & more.
Or for more information, call 610–691-5850 or email develop@GIVEaPINT.org.
All proceeds from this event benefit Miller-Keystone Blood Center.