Adopt-A-Day with Miller-Keystone Blood Center!
If business or time constraints are too challenging for your organization to run an on-site bloodmobile drive, MKBC’s Adopt-A-Day program offers partnering organizations the flexibility of hosting a blood drive at one of our Donor Centers enabling employees, family and friends to give the gift of life, and to be recognized in the community!
MKBC Adopt-A-Day Program:
- For groups of 5 to 20+ employees or participants
- Customized flyers provided by MKBC
- Exclusive sponsor code provided by MKBC to track results for your organization
- Your organization recognized by MKBC on our website and social media – 10,000+ followers
- Donors may call for an appointment or schedule online
- Presentation by management at the site for groups of 20+ on the day of the event (optional)
- Groups are encouraged to offer some type of raffle to increase participation (group’s responsibility)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR OUR ADOPT-A-DAY PROGRAM!
FOR THE FULL LIST OF UPCOMING ADOPT-A-DAY EVENTS, CLICK HERE!