If time or space constraints are too challenging for your place of worship to run an on-site bloodmobile drive,
MKBC’s Adopt-A-Day program offers partnering organizations the flexibility of enabling your members,
family and friends to host a blood drive at one of our Donor Centers and be recognized in the community!
MKBC Adopt-A-Day Program:
- For groups of 5 to 20+ participants
- Customized flyers provided by MKBC
- Exclusive sponsor code provided by MKBC to track results for your organization
- Your organization recognized by MKBC on our website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)- 10,000+ followers
- Donors may call for an appointment or schedule online
- Presentation by MKBC staff at your organization prior to event to engage participation (optional)
- Groups are encouraged to offer some type of raffle to increase participation (optional / group’s responsibility)
“A Newfound Partnership Build on Faith and Hope to Save Lives:
The Story of a Blood Center and a Faith-Based Community”
For more information on Miller-Keystone Blood Center’s Faith-Based Initiative, email us at FaithBased@GIVEaPINT.org!