Wednesday, 01 - Thursday, 30 November, 2023
In honor of Veterans Day, DeSales University has generously adopted the month of November to host a blood drive at Miller-Keystone Blood Center’s Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Hamilton and Reading Donor Centers!
- Sponsoring Organization: DeSales University
- Dates: November 1 – November 30
- MKBC Allentown (1255 S. Cedar Crest Blvd, Suite 1300) | Click here to register
- MKBC Bethlehem (1465 Valley Center Parkway) | Click here to register
- MKBC Easton (3765 Nicholas St, Suite B) | Click here to register
- MKBC Hamilton (Five City Center, 740 Hamilton St, Suite 120) | Click here to register
- MKBC Reading (2745A Leiscz’s Bridge Road) | Click here to register
(for GPS, use: 1047 Old Bernville Road)
If you are a Veteran planning to donate at this blood drive and you have not yet received your
MKBC Challenge Coin, be sure to let us know when you arrive for your appointment!
Please include Group ID# 1027 in the “notes” section when you register!
While appointments are recommended, walk-in donations are welcome and accepted as time permits.
If business or time constraints are too challenging for your organization to run an on-site bloodmobile drive,
MKBC’s Adopt-A-Day program offers partnering organizations the flexibility of enabling employees, family and friends
to host a blood drive at one of our Donor Centers and be recognized in the community!
For more information on our Adopt-A-Day program, click here!