Saturday, 03 August, 2019
Wheelin’ for Life with MKBC & J.E.E.P
Join MKBC & Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern PA as we Wheel for LIFE!
Join us at our Bethlehem Donor Center on Saturday, August 3, 8:00am-1:00pm*
for a day of jeep excitement, entertainment & camaraderie in honor of 13-year-old Jack Ohl of Orefield!
– Show off your rig and/or check out some of the other cool vehicles
– Donate blood in honor of 13-year-old Leukemia patient Jack Ohl of Orefield
– Enjoy the sounds of musician Carlos Barata from 10:30am-1pm
– Free breakfast/lunch, treats & more
– Games for kids
– Raffle prize drawing for (2) recovery kits, (2) grab handles, (2) Amazon Alexa and an MKBC basket
– 50/50 raffle benefiting MKBC and J.E.E.P.
* MKBC Donor Center will be open for normal operating hours of 6:30am-1:00pm