As a B Positive donor you are important to maintaining the blood supply in our community. Annually more than 120,000 units of blood, platelets, and plasma are required to meet the needs of the hospitals we serve, and your blood type is critical in saving the lives of patients in your community.
Why Your B+ Blood is Important
- Only 8.5% of the population has B+ blood.
- People with B+ blood
- People with B+ blood can only receive blood from B+ blood donors, as well as O-negative (universal) donors.
Your Optimal Donation
- Automated Donation (Platelet/Plasma/Red Cell Combination as needed)
- Whole Blood
Fun Facts About B+ Blood
- Personality Characteristics – Some Asian countries, like Japan & South Korea, put importance on a person’s blood type. They believe that blood types are connected with a person’s traits & personality.
– Tend to be exceedingly curious about everything.
– Are easily vexed and grow exasperated if things don’t go the way they want them to go.
– Usually have a strong drive to be the best at whatever they set their mind to doing; however, they also tend to neglect other tasks for the sake of whatever they are focusing on.
– Have a hard time multi-tasking.
– Tend to be loners, and keep themselves isolated from others.
- Famous Type B personalities: Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul McCartney or Jack Nicholson.