At Miller-Keystone Blood Center, our mission is to save lives by partnering with our community to provide a continuous supply of blood products and services.
Founded in 1971, we serve as the sole blood provider for 35 hospitals in eastern PA and western NJ.
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is a member of America’s Blood Centers, a national network of independent, non-profit community blood centers that provide approximately 60% of the blood products transfused in the United States. We are not affiliated with the American Red Cross.
For over 50 years, we have been one of the nation’s best regarded, highly experienced blood centers, delivering safe, reliable blood products when the community needs them most.
- To view our Board of Directors, click here.
- To view our current Professional Staff, click here.
- To learn more about our Corporate History, click here.
- To view our various Awards and Accolades, click here.
- View our most recent Annual Report:
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is a proud member of: