- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
As of Monday April 6, all issues related to iScreen access via our website have been rectified.
If you are attempting to complete iScreen prior to your scheduled blood donation and
are unable to access the system, please clear your browser cache and retry.
If you continue to have difficulty completing your screening, please email us.
Thank you for your patience!
iScreen is Miller-Keystone Blood Center’s online Donor History Questionnaire. You can now use iScreen to complete your Donor History Questionnaire before arriving at a blood collection center or blood drive (the FDA requires that your online Donor History Questionnaire be completed on the same day as your donation).
Before starting iScreen, please make sure of the following:
- You are completing iScreen the same day as your donation, no earlier than 1:00 a.m. (If iScreen is completed on a day other then your donation, you will need to complete iScreen again at your blood drive or blood donation center)
- You have a computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Your computer has Microsoft Windows or Mac OSX 10.8 or higher.
- Your computer has Internet Explorer 10 or above OR Mozilla Firefox 57 or above OR Google Chrome OR Safari 11 or above
- You have a Printer (laser printer recommended) or Smart Phone
- Your computer has Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Turn off Internet Pop-ups
Possible Reasons For Deferral
As you complete iScreen please be aware:
- If you take aspirin or medication after you indicated “no” on your iScreen, you will need to retake iScreen once you arrive for your donation.
- There is specific information that may make you ineligible to donate at this time. For example:
- Donors who received a tattoo within the last year
- Travel outside the country requires individual evaluation for possible exposure to infectious diseases such as Mad Cow Disease (vCJD), Malaria, Zika, Ebola and/or HIV/AIDS.
– Click here for more detailed information on temporary and/or indefinite deferrals as a result of travel outside the United States.
– Click below for more information on temporary and/or indefinite deferrals as a result of travel to Ebola endemic regions:
Ebola Education Material
- If you have a cold or are not feeling well.
- Make sure that you are in a confidential setting and that you will not be interrupted before you complete your Donor History Questionnaire.
- Make sure that you are able to dedicate enough time (approximately 5 – 10 minutes) to the completion of this questionnaire without interruption. Your session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity and you will be logged out, all information completed prior will be lost.
- Make sure that you are connected to a laser printer or that you have a smart phone.
- Complete the Donor History Questionnaire. If there is a question you do not understand or don’t know how to answer, skip it and we will discuss it with you at your donation appointment.
- An iScreen Ticket will be generated with a secure bar code. The information secured on this bar code can only be retrieved at a Miller-Keystone Blood Center donation center or blood drive.
- Print your iScreen Ticket or email to your smart phone. Do not close the browser until you are sure that the ticket has printed or that the ticket has been emailed to your smart phone. Once you close the browser, all your information will be lost.
- Bring your printed iScreen Ticket or smart phone with you when you donate. If you lose your iScreen Ticket, you must complete a new Donor History Questionnaire online prior to your donation or at Miller-Keystone Blood Center collection site.
- If you have any questions as you are completing your iScreen, please call 1-800-B-A-DONOR.