If you’re one of our hospital customers, you’ve come to the right place! Miller-Keystone Blood Center is committed to delivering you quality products and services, and dedicated to the continuous pursuit of improvement. Let us know how we can be of service to you and your patients today.
Hospitals & Health Systems Served by Miller-Keystone Blood Center
Hospital Online Ordering Log-in – Bloodhub
AABB Programs & Services
AABB – the Association for Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies, with the valued assistance of its expert member committees, develops a variety of resources to help guide professionals in keeping abreast of clinical issues in transfusion medicine. AABB is a leader in producing clinical practice guidelines for utilization of blood components. In addition, the association develops informational documents and guidance regarding a wide range of clinical and technical topics facing transfusion medicine providers.
- Platelet Transfusion: A Clinical Practice Guideline from the AABB (Annals of Internal Medicine; November 11, 2014)
- Red Blood Cell Transfusion: A Clinical Practice Guideline from the AABB (Annals of Internal Medicine; March 26, 2012)
- Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines for Plasma Transfusion (TRANSFUSION 2010;50:1227-39)
- Association Bulletin #16-02 – Mitigating the Anti-CD38 Interference with Serologic Testing
- Association Bulletin #15-02 – Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload (TACO)
- Association Bulletin #14-04 – Clinical Recognition and Investigation of Suspected Bacterial Contamination of Platelets
- Association Bulletin #14-02 – TRALI Risk Mitigation for Plasma and Whole Blood for Allogeneic Transfusion
- Information Piece: Alternatives to Transfusable Single-Donor Plasma Components
- Joint Statement on Phasing-In RHD Genotyping for Pregnant Women and Other Females of Childbearing Potential with a Serologic Weak D Phenotype
- Infection Control for Handling Specimens from Suspected Ebola Patients