Friday, 03 - Sunday, 05 April, 2020
St. Luke’s University Health Network & the Lehigh Valley IronPigs have joined together to generously adopt Friday, April 3 through Sunday, April 5, to host Blood Drives at MKBC’s Bethlehem Donor Center!
- Sponsoring Organizations: St. Luke’s University Health Network & Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Location: MKBC Bethlehem Donor Center (1465 Valley Center Parkway)
- Friday 4/3, 8:00am-4:00pm | Click here to register
- Saturday 4/4, 6:30am-1:00pm | Click here to register
- Sunday 4/5, 6:30am-1:00pm | Click here to register
If business or time constraints are too challenging for your organization to run an on-site bloodmobile drive,
MKBC’s Adopt-A-Day program offers partnering organizations the flexibility of enabling employees, family and friends
to host a blood drive at one of our Donor Centers and be recognized in the community!
For more information on our Adopt-A-Day program, click here!