Friday, 25 September, 2020
The State Farm offices of Jeremy Buchinsky (Agent) and Tim Cronrath (Agent) have generously adopted Friday, September 25, to host a Blood Drive at MKBC’s Pottsville satellite (Fairlane Village Mall, 7211 Pottsville St. Clair Hwy)!
- Sponsoring Organizations:
- State Farm – Jeremy Buchinsky, Agent
- State Farm – Tim Cronrath, Agent
- Location: Miller-Keystone Blood Center Pottsville Satellite – 7211 Pottsville St. Clair Hwy (Fairlane Village Mall)
- Date: Friday, September 25
Be sure to include Group ID# in the “notes” section when you register:
x Jeremy Buchinsky Office – 8637 or
x Tim Cronrath – 8638
If business or time constraints are too challenging for your organization to run an on-site bloodmobile drive,
MKBC’s Adopt-A-Day program offers partnering organizations the flexibility of enabling employees, family and friends
to host a blood drive at one of our Donor Centers and be recognized in the community!
For more information on our Adopt-A-Day program, click here!