Pre-Questionnaire – Step 1 of 3
iScreen is Miller-Keystone Blood Center’s online Donor History Questionnaire. You can now use iScreen to complete your Donor History Questionnaire before arriving at a blood collection center or blood drive (the FDA requires that your online Donor History Questionnaire be completed on the same day as your donation).
Before starting iScreen, please make sure of the following:
- You are completing iScreen the same day as your donation, no earlier than 1:00 a.m. (If iScreen is completed on a day other then your donation, you will need to complete iScreen again at your blood drive or blood donation center)
- You have a computer or laptop (currently iScreen cannot be completed on a tablet or smart phone. A mobile version will be coming soon)
- Your computer has Microsoft Windows
- Your computer has Internet Explorer 6 or above OR Mozilla Firefox 3 or above OR Google Chrome OR Safari 5.06 or above
- You have a Printer (laser printer recommended) or Smart Phone
- Your computer has Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Turn off Internet Pop-ups
- Reduce the risk of Transfusion-Transmitted Zika Virus: If you have traveled to a Zika infested are in the last 28 days (which includes Florida), we are asking you to reschedule your donation for 28 days from your return (Click here list of Zika infested areas).
If you would like more information on the Zika Virus click here.
View our FAQ page for more details on iScreen.